Industry Partnership Structure
Center Leadership Group
- Director & Associate Directors
- Representatives from Major Partners
- Meets regularly to manage programs and activities and sets the overall direction for the center.
Center Advisory Board
- Representatives from partners ($5,000 or above)
- Affiliated faculty
- Representatives from educational partners (contributing student projects)
- Other individuals and organizations selected by the Leadership Group
- Will meet once or twice per year to discuss areas of need, suggest new programs and activities, and assist center in achieving it goals and mission.
- Special subgroups:
- Educational Advisory Board (see below)
- Research Innovation Board (see below)
Educational Advisory Board
- The EAB includes partners and organizations that are interested in the educational activities of the center, including the MS in Predictive Analytics, certificate programs, and educational/training workshops. Members of the EAB have sponsored at least one real-world student project.
- EAB specific goals include providing guidance on the MS in Predictive Analytics curriculum and other specialized training and workshops, providing support for internship programs or other training opportunities for students.
- Meets as needed and reports to the Center Advisory Board and the Center Leadership Group.
Research Innovation Board
- The Research Innovation Board (RIB) will include the leadership group, selected faculty and industry experts, and representatives from major partners.
- Decides how and what portion of funds received from industry partners or other potential funding sources will be used to develop a Research Innovation Fund.
- Partners (at $2,500 or above) or affiliated faculty members can submit project proposals to the fund.
- Selects projects may be partially funded, and the center facilitates support for the selected projects through its affiliated faculty and other industry partners.
- The RIB will meet twice a year to review and recommend project proposals, set funding and support priorities, and assist in matching resources with selected projects.